All Abilities Football Overview
Football Victoria is committed to ensuring all players with a disability have access to play football in a safe, welcoming and supportive environment.
The various forms of Football which in Victoria include:
- All Abilities Football (Club programs and All Abilities League, for all disabilities)
- Wheelchair Football (For wheelchair or powerchair users)
- Victorian Paralympic Football State Team Program (Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injuries or Stroke related impairments)
- Powerchair football (For Powerchair users)
- Blind or Vision Impaired Football (Blind or vision impairments)
- Athletes With Disability Futsal (All disabilities or impairments including Deaf/Hard of Hearing and Vision Impairment)
- Deaf Futsal (For players who are deaf or hard of hearing)
See the links below for further information regarding these programs.