Interested in joining our fantastic network of match day officials?
Great – you’ve made the first step! Here in our referee portal, you’ll find all the resources you need to get started.
There are so many different reasons to become a referee. It’s a great way to earn some extra money, to give back to the game you love, to stay fit and active and build your leadership skills. Whether you’re a player, past player, parent, club volunteer or new to our game, we’ll equip you with all of the knowledge and support you need to enter the rewarding world of refereeing.
Explore the information below, which includes details of our next courses and information sessions. Please also feel free to reach out to our Referee department directly with questions – we’re here to help.
I'm good to go! What are the steps to obtain a qualification?
1. Complete the Expression of Interest
2. In 24-48 hours you will receive login details for our online training platform, GO1
3. Enrol and pay for Level 4 Referee Course
4. Complete Parts A, B and C via GO1
5. Attend Part D (Practical sessions)
7. Referee your first game!