- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Marlborough Street Reserve - Entry via Dromana Avenue, East Bentleigh 3165 - 17 November 2019 10.00am - 4.30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course (FEMALE ONLY) - Latrobe City Sports and Entertainment Stadium, Morwell 3840 - 23 November 2019 9:00am - 3:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Langwarrin Soccer Club, Lawton Reserve, Langwarrin South 3911 - 24 November 2019 10:00am - 4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Rd Egan Lee Reserve (Knox City FC) - 63 Wallace Road, Knoxfield VIC 3180 - 30 November 2019 10:00am - 4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Darebin International Sports Centre - 281 Thornbury Road, Thornbury VIC 3071 - 7 December 2019 10:00am - 4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Pedrina Park - 349 North Boundary Road, Hamilton VIC 3300 - 7 December 2019 10:00am - 4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - St Bernard's College - 41 Rosehill Road, Essendon VIC 3040 - 14 December 2019 10:00am - 4:30pm
To become a referee you will need to complete the level 4 referee course and complete the Online Laws of the Game Certificate. The level 4 referee course provides participants with education and training to become a referee. The one day course consists of theory modules, practical sessions on a pitch to enable referees to begin refereeing at community level.
The aim of this program is to educate new referees on the FIFA laws of the game and disciplines of refereeing, to uphold these laws, standards of the game and contribute fair play of football in Victoria.
Obtaining your accreditation (4 steps).
3. Register as a Level 4 referee
4. Your branch will mentor you through on field assessments and mark you as accredited