- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Edithvale Recreation Reserve (Chelsea FC), Edithvale Road, EDITHVALE - 25 May 10:00am-4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - FEMALE ONLY!!! - Coulson Reserve, Junior Ground of Clifton Hill - 15 Heidelberg Road, CLIFTON HILL - 8 June 10:00am-4:30pm
- FV Level 4 Referee Course - Centenary Park, McClelland Drive, FRANKSTON - 22 June 10:00am-4:30pm
To become a referee you will need to complete the level 4 referee course and complete the Online Laws of the Game Certificate. The level 4 referee course provides participants with education and training to become a referee. The one day course consists of theory modules, practical sessions on a pitch to enable referees to begin refereeing at community level.
The aim of this program is to educate new referees on the FIFA laws of the game and disciplines of refereeing, to uphold these laws, standards of the game and contribute fair play of football in Victoria.
Obtaining your accreditation (4 steps).
3. Register as a Level 4 referee
4. Your branch will mentor you through on field assessments and mark you as accredited