Branch Meetings and Training
Here you will find all the information about upcoming branch meetings, practical training for level 4 referees and weekly training venues for referees in Victoria.
Upcoming Referee Branch Meeting Dates
Please note: Branch Meetings have now concluded for 2019 and will recommence in February 2020.
New Level 4 referees should arrive 30 mins before the start time listed above for their workshop prior to the branch meeting. Referees will receive their green shirts,black shorts and socks at the workshop.
Referee Fitness Training Venues
Geelong - Leisuretime Sports Precinct Synthetic Pitch, Norlane
- Every Tuesday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Noble Park - Ross Reserve Athletics Track, Memorial Drive , Noble Park
- Every Tuesday from 6:15pm to 7:30pm
Bundoora - RMIT University Athletics Track - Corner of Mckimmies and Plenty Road, Bundoora
- Training re starts Wednesday January 8 and continues every Wednesday 6:30pm to 7:45pm
Keilor - Keilor Park Athletics Track, Stadium Drive, Keilor
- Every Tuesday from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Shepparton - John McEwen Reserve Athletics Track
- Every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Upcoming Level 4 Practical Training Dates
What to bring:
- Wear sports clothes and runners
- Whistle, red/yellow cards and assistant referee flags
- Drink Bottle