RED CARD SUSPENSIONS
- Suspension Register - Please note the Suspension Register is the FIRST notification of suspension. All players issued with a Red Card must serve an Automatic Game regardless of notification. Suspensions must be served in their next applicable fixture(s) including the FFA Cup. To avoid doubt this does not apply to suspensions received as a result of accumulations of five yellow cards. Y3, Y5, Y10 etc suspensions must be served in the league in which they were received.
CLUB ASSOCIATE SUSPENSIONS
- Club Associate Register - Club Associates (Coaches, spectators, team staff and, in applicable cases, players) that are subject to suspensions under the GDT By-Law are listed here. In addition to a suspension of a relevant individual, breaches of the GDT By-Law may result in fines, point deductions and in serious cases relegation, disqualification or expulsion of teams or Clubs. Players may be included if there suspension is not the result of a direct red card. Club Associates with carry over suspensions are also included here.
2021-2022 CARRY OVER SUSPENSIONS
- 2021-2022 Carry Over Suspension Register - Players with carry over suspensions must serve their 'Remaining Suspension' in their next applicable fixture(s) including the FFA Cup. To avoid doubt this does not apply to suspensions received as a result of accumulations of five yellow cards. Y5, Y10 etc suspensions must be served in the league in which they were received, or the league in which the player now plays. Please contact the Tribunal & Disciplinary Department for clarification of any carry over suspensions.
Click the competition name for the specific yellow card registers:
- 2022 Yellow Cards Register
- 2022 Team Official Yellow Cards Register
- 2022 FFA Cup & Nike F.C Cup Yellow Cards Register
The Yellow Card count(s) may not include the most recent weekend round of fixtures. The Yellow Card count(s) are merely a guide only and NOT a notification of Suspension (Y5, Y10 or Y15 or as applicable in the FFA Cup). Junior players who receive individual Yellow Cards across multiple fixtures will not appear on the Yellow Card registers.
Where a player is subject to a Red Card suspension under R7 for receiving two Yellow Cards, the suspension shall appear on the Suspension list only. To avoid doubt, the Yellow Cards giving rise to the Red Card shall not be counted in the registers above.
Contact the Discipline Department, on 9474 1800 (ext 3) or at firstname.lastname@example.org