Player Registrations Forms
Professional Player Contract Forms (National Premier Leagues Only)
National Premier League and National Premier League 1 clubs can download and print the following forms:
Please note that both forms need to be submitted to FV Head Quarters in their original forms, this must happen within one of the designated NPL Registration Windows. They will then be processed by the Registrations Coordinator.
Player De-Registration Refunds
Clubs wanting to void a players registration and receive a refund of the players registration fees.
- Form must be submitted within 6 weeks of acceptance of players registration via MyFootballClub.
- Player must not have appeared on a match record or been fielded in a game.
- The form must be submitted before the end of the season.
- The player should be de-registered in MyFootballClub before you submit this form.
Please ensure you refer to the 2018 FV Registration Regulations for more details regarding Player De-Registrations.
Here is the Player Registration Fee Refund Request Form.
*Please note - this form is not used for a player changing Clubs*
Player Exemption Requests
Player Exemptions can be requested in the case of one of the following:
- A Club wanting to register a Player outside of a designated registration period
- Any other reasonable request
A non refundable $55 administration fee will be charged to the Club for each Player Exemption Request, whether successful or non successful.
A Player Exemption request may only be requested via the Club wishing to register the Player.
Further documentation may be required for a Player Exemption Request to proceed.
Please ensure you refer to the 2017 FV Registration Regulations for any exclusions to a Player Exemption being granted.
To apply, please fill out Player Exemption Request Form (PDF)
Online Payment Gateway
The gateway allows your player to pay online using a credit card as they register for your club in Play Football.
The money from this transaction will be deposited directly into your club's nominated bank account.
To set up your club's online payment gateway, please head over to Play Football and fill in the online form.
For any match(es) played outside of Victoria, but still within Australia, you will have to complete a Domestic Tours Form.
Please submit this form no less than 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the tour to avoid a late application fee.
For any match(es) played outside of Australia you need to complete the Overseas Tours Form.
Please submit no less than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the tour to avoid a late application fee. You also need to ensure you have the accompanying spreadsheets filled out:
New Club Applications
New Club Applications for 2019 are now closed.
For more information please click here
2019 FV Community Finals
To submit an application to become a host venue for the 2019 FV Finals (Community Competitions Only), please complete the relevant online form:
- 2019 FV Finals Host Venue Application - updated 16 July, 2019
Access Request Form
Clubs use SportsTG (STG) for the following;
- Register teams during the online team entry period (29th January to 21st February, 2019)
- Enter team strip details
- Log coach and team manager details
- Assign players to teams to create online match records and record statistics
- Enter match results and statistics (goals, goal scorers, red/yellow cards)
- Download various reports (fixtures, player stats, results)
Only Club Officials registered on PlayFootball can apply for access to the SportsTG competition management system.
To request access to SportsTG, please complete the FV/STG 2019 Competitions Access Request Form.
League Change Request Form
To submit a league change request (Community Competitions Only), please complete the relevant online form:
- 2019 ALDI MiniRoos Mid-Season Regrading and New Team Entry - updated 18 June, 2019
Match Record Books
For the 2019 Match Record Book Form for all FV Competitions, all clubs must submit an order form which is available HERE.
Match Records are required for all competition fixtures from Under 12s and above.
Player Dispensation Request Form
To apply for player dispensation (Community Competitions Only), please complete the relevant online form:
- 2019 Player Dispensation Request Form - updated 08 February 2019
Women's NPL Consultation Forum
To confirm your attendance, please complete the Women's NPL Consultation Forum - RSVP Form.