Football Victoria Launches New Values
Football Victoria has officially launched its new set of core values, a key pillar in achieving the ambitions outlined in FV’s Strategic Plan 2019-2022.
The new values of Respect, Integrity, Unity, Leadership and Inclusive were created through consultation across all elements of FV’s employee base.
FV CEO Peter Filopoulos said having a clear set of values and behaviours provided a consistent way of working and an increasingly healthy organisational culture.
“How we play is just as important as the delivery of our work to advance the world game across Victoria,” Mr Filopoulos said.
“The successful execution of our Strategic Plan – FOOTBALLWAYS - depends on clearly defined values and behaviours that we all must follow,” he said.
“All of our new values are articulated in each of our performance plans and we will hold each other and our teams accountable to them at all times. We have high expectations of our member clubs in this regard and its critical we have the same type of expectations on ourselves.”
FV’s Strategic Plan 2019-2022 has five key elements. They are:
- Enabling Victorian clubs to thrive while providing great experiences to ALL;
- Expanding and improving facilities of ALL types and providing infrastructure to increase access, utilisation and sustainability;
- Provide the best opportunities for ALL to access and enjoy programs, competitions and pathways;
- Increase engagement and advocacy of football to change perceptions and promote positive outcomes; and
- Provide our people with continued opportunities to develop and be leaders of culture, high performance and social change.