Your chance to nominate someone who has made a significant contribution to Victorian football.
Football Victoria (FV) is accepting nominations for the FV Hall of Fame.
The FV Hall of Fame recognises extraordinary performance over a career by participants who have made a significant contribution to the game in Victoria.
The criteria for membership will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Exceptional performance sustained over a significant period at the highest levels of the game or its organisation over their career.
- Nominees shall be considered even if they are not born in Victoria but rather the emphasis being on their contribution to the State through being involved in the sport.
- Quality of performance
- Club, League, State and National representation (where appropriate)
- Length of service at the highest levels
- Personal qualities and character
- Contributions outside the area for which the person is primarily concerned
This year's inductees will be announced at the 2019 FV Gold Medal Night in September.
The following people have been inducted into the FV Hall of Fame since it began in 2010:
2016 – Jimmy Armstrong, Shona Bass, Frank McIver
2015 – Melissa Barbieri, John Dimtsis, Billy Vojtek
2014 – Oscar Crino, Debbie Nichols, Arthur E Gibb
2013 - George Wallace, Janette Melvin, Alan Davidson
2012 - Theo Mamaras, Jane Oakley, Paul Wade
2011 - Michael Weinstein, Theresa Deas, Tom Jack
2010 - Harry Dockerty, Betty Hoar, Jimmy Rooney
Click here for the FV Hall of Fame policy
Click here for the FV Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Nominations close Tuesday, 26 July 2019
For any queries regarding the Football Victoria Hall of Fame, please email email@example.com
Nominations close 26 July 2019