Save the date and register now! To celebrate the important role women & girls play in football, we’re excited to kick off season 2020 with the FV Female Football Festival.
It’s a gala day of football activities, matches and initiatives, to assist clubs, players, coaches, referees, volunteers, administrators and families to further embrace our beautiful game - as well as an opportunity to network and develop great relationships across our football family. All ages, all abilities – all welcome!
The day will kick off with a Women In Football Network breakfast, where we will launch the new FV Women and Girls Strategy 2019-2022.
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Venue: Darebin International Sports Centre
Please note all on pitch activities and courses are for Female Only participants.
- 7:30am – 9am WiFN Breakfast
- 9am-4pm Friendly 9v9 Matches U8 – U13 CC SAP / TIDC
- 1pm-2:30pm U14 - U17 Intensive Training with a national coach
- 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm MiniRoos Training Program U5 – U9
- 9am-12pm & 2pm–5pm MiniRoos Coaching Certificate
- Feb/March Skills Training Course
- Feb/March Game Training Course
- August C Licence Course EOI
- 11am-12pm Coaches Forum
- 1pm-2pm Referees Forum
- 9:00am- 3:30pm Level 4 Referee Course
- 9am-4pm Referees green shirt first appointment
- 9:30am-11:45am Soccer Mums Deliverer Course
- 11am-11:45am Soccer Mums Try Out
- 12pm-4pm Soccer Mums Gala Day
- 11am-11:45am / 2:30-3:15pm All Ability Female Training session
- 10am-10:45am / 1:30-2:15pm Walking Football Female session
- All Victorian elite clubs - Melbourne City, Melbourne Victory and Western United - will be in attendance.